JLG Industries introduced its ‘Asian’ scissor lift, a low cost, basic machine built in China and for sale in Asian markets.
Equipped with a 10-meter platform height, the unit was re-designed from the ground up for the Chinese market.
The 10RS scissor lift is now available at Galmon.
Low Cost of Ownership
- Only four hydraulic hoses — greatly reduced chance of hydraulic leaks
- Passive pothole protection — no moving parts to wear out, repair or replace
- Lower replacement cost — re-buildable motor controller is protected against electrical surges and includes a green light indicating health
Longer Runtime, More Versatile
- Electric drive— longer life on battery charge. That’s 2 miles of driving and up to 54 full up and down cycles on a single charge!
- 0.9m deck extension— provides up and over access and enables platform to accommodate drywall, etc.
- 9.75m platform height and 320kg capacity
Extremely Reliable and Mobile
- Smooth, proportional control of drive and lift
- Durable non-marking tires
- Fold-down guardrails — enables passage through double doorways or under low obstructions
If you are keen to purchase or rent a 10RS electric scissor lift, contact Galmon today at +65 6862 2277.