We aspire to be the leading global provider of mobile elevating work platforms.
To provide quality, reliable and safe mobile elevating work platforms by:
- Achieving the highest standards of safety and training for our employees, partners and operators
- Understanding the business needs of our customers through excellent product operations and service standards
- Committing to operational excellence with continuous improvements in quality, environmental, health and safety performance
- Maintaining a safe, clean and uncontaminated work environment for all employees, contractors and visitors
- Developing a sustainable business operations framework with minimal impact to the environment
The management and staff of Galmon are committed to work as a team to maintain and improve our quality, environment, health and safety (QEHS) management system continuously with the following standards as management tools:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Standard
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
We are committed to comply with all applicable statutory and other workplace safety and health requirements and to implement an effective risk management system. This includes reviewing our QEHS Policy and Objectives annually for sustainability, suitability and effectiveness. We will ensure that our QEHS Policy and Objectives are documented, implemented and communicated to all stakeholders. We shall provide sufficient and appropriate resources to prevent the occurrence of workplace incidents through the elimination and control of workplace hazards.