60ft of Powerful Performance Even for Confined Work Areas
The 600 Series articulating booms feature a narrow chassis option for access to confined areas.
It also offers the industry’s best work envelope — 26 ft 7 in. (8.1 m) up and over height and up to 39 ft 9 in. (12.12 m) horizontal outreach.
In addition, with its 60 ft platform height and dual-rated capacities of 500 lb and 1,000 lb, you’ll have all the strength and reach capacity you need no matter the job.
The 600AJN has a standard oscillating axle and optional four-wheel drive give you outstanding drive performance on rough terrain. Optional four-wheel steer with three-position switch provides unmatched agility in tight spaces. Improved platform controls have been redesigned for smoother, controlled operation and job site productivity.
- Best reach envelope with over 26 ft of up and over height and up to 39 ft of horizontal outreach
- Up to 1,000 lb capacity
- Articulating jib models provide more access in hard-to-reach areas
- 7 ft (2.13 m) wide chassis fits in narrow spaces
- Outstanding drive performance with standard oscillating axle andoptional 4-wheel drive.
- Platform Height Elevated – 60 ft / 18.46 m
- Overall Width – 7 ft / 2.13 m
- Platform Capacity – 500 lb / 227 kg
Enjoy 50% funding with the BCA’s Construction Productivity & Capability Fund!
Please contact us at +65 6862 2277 or email@example.com for more info.