Jointly organised by Access International magazine and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the prestigious International Awards for Powered Access (IAPA) celebrate best practices and excellence in the powered access industry.
Galmon chief operating officer Shawn Ong is honoured to be a judge for IAPA 2016.
The judging panel for IAPA 2016 are:
- Mark Atkinson, Health & Safety manager, Clugston Construction, UK
- Ivan Papell, managing director & owner, Liftisa, Spain
- Martin Vögtli, CEO, SkyAccess, Switzerland
- Andy Studdert, IPAF president, and chairman and CEO, NES Rentals, USA
- Shawn Ong, COO, Galmon, Singapore
- Non-voting chairman of the judges: Euan Youdale, editor, Access International
There are 13 award categories ranging from new products and innovations to safety and training.
A new category for 2016 is the IAPA Innovative Technology Prize, for a technical development that makes a significant leap forward in further enhancing the safety of aerial work platforms. Two categories are designed for IPAF member companies and individuals only: IPAF Training Centre of the Year, and IPAF Training Instructor of the Year.
The deadline for entries is 17 December 2015. Click here for more information on the IAPA 2016.