Four of Galmon’s mobile aluminium scaffold towers were set up on the steps of the Singapore National Cancer Centre Auditorium to change ceiling lights.
Equipped with adjustable legs and castor wheels, Galmon’s mobile aluminium scaffold towers can be set up easily on steps or uneven ground.
We also provide a full range of standard and jumbo stabilisers with rubber swivelling bases that provide firm, secure contact with the ground.
Galmon’s mobile aluminium scaffold towers are approved to GS DIN BS EN1004 European Standard and are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
Watch how the towers were set up on the auditorium steps!
- Colour-coded braces for easy identification
- Ribbed tube on horizontal rungs (non-slip)
- Solid case splined spigot, profile enables easy fit operation
- Rubber swivelling base on stabilisers (secure ground contact)
- Self locking braces hooks with ergonomically designed release latch
- Ladder frame construction combines increased strength and durability
- 70 degrees clip-on ladder
Single Width (0.715m)
- Suitable for job sites with limited space or narrow access
Double Width (1.35m)
- Able to reach a maximum height of 16m
- Larger base gives added stability
Galmon’s mobile aluminium scaffold towers are available for sales and rental.
Contact us for a site survey today!