What is the Productivity Solutions Grant?
From 1 April 2018, businesses under the following sectors can apply for the new Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) to fund productivity equipment and solutions:
- Precision Engineering
The PSG supports both sector-specific equipment, as well as solutions that cut across industries. The grant covers up to 50% or 70% depending on the solution or equipment.
The PSG is coordinated by the Singapore Ministry of Trade and Industry’s Grant Management Office and administered by the relevant agencies, e.g. National Parks Board, Enterprise Singapore, Infocomm and Media Development Authority.
Is my business eligible for the grant?
Businesses can apply for the PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/subscription of solutions/equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
Are Mobile Elevating Work Platforms covered under the PSG?
Eligible businesses in the Landscape sector can claim up to 50% of purchase and rental costs for Mobile Elevating Work Platform / Boom Lift / Spider Lift.
Contact us at +65 6862 2277 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Click here for full list of equipment covered.
How do I apply?
- Identify the type of equipment and solutions you need. Click here for a full listing.
- For solutions: get a quotation from your vendor.
For equipment: source for the equipment / vendor that meets your requirement.
- Submit your application via the Business Grant Portal. You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
To find out more, visit the FAQ section here.