Galmon is excited to introduce the Teletower – the world’s first telescopic mobile access tower.
The Teletower was awarded the Rental Product of the Year award at the European Rental Association 2011 event in Amsterdam.
The judges described the Teletower as a “truly innovative product”:
- Has very few components
- Requires little effort to erect
- Very easy to transport
- Time saving (set up time in less than 3 mins)
- Telescopic mechanicsm allows 5 adjustable platform heights from 1m to 2m (working heights from 3m to 4m)
- Large folding aluminium work platform (1.4m x 0.7m) with climb through hatch
- Fully erected in under 3 minutes saving down time & man hours
- Can be transported in a small van or estate car
- Available in aluminium and GRP (non conductive)
- Single person operation
- Minimal product footprint for ease of transport & storage
- Operates as a podium with low fixed heights option of 33cm & 61cm
- Comprises only 2 parts – tower & platform (no more leaving parts in the yard)
- Integral stabilising legs with 5 positions & lockable stabilisers
- Optional toe-boards
- Integral telescopic hand & knee rails
- Integral platform stablisers
- Conforms too EN1004
Check out photos of the teletower below!
You can also view our range of aluminium scaffold towers here.