|Lift Shaft Tower||One-Man
Mobile Aluminium Tower System
Mobile Aluminium Scaffold Tower
Multi-purpose and lightweight, scaffolds can be used as static or mobile towers. facade scaffolds, and other limitless applications.The aluminium scaffolds can reach up to a height of 16m.
Galmon’s aluminium scaffolds are approved to GS DIN BS EN1004 European Standard and the towers are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
- 70 degrees clip-on ladder
- Colour-coded braces for easy identification
- Ribbed tube on horizontal rungs (non-slip)
- Solid case splined spigot, profile enables easy fit operation
- Rubber swivelling base on stabilisers (secure ground contact)
- Self locking braces hooks with ergonomically designed release latch
- Ladder frame construction combines increased strength and durability
Single Width (0.715m)
- Suitable for job sites with limited space or narrow access
Double Width (1.35m)
- Able to reach a maximum height of 16m
- Larger base gives added stability
Lift Shaft Tower
|Working in confined spaces?
Built with the 3T method, the Lift Shaft Tower is a great work-at-height solution for narrow spaces!
Length x Width
Safe Working Load
Country of Origin
The Lift Shaft Tower conforms to BS.EN.1004 3 8/12 XXXD European Standard.
Euro One – One-Man Aluminium Tower System
The Euro One is a quick-assembly, one-person aluminium mobile tower. It can be easily erected and dismantled by one person.
The base unit forms a trolley for fast storage and transportation.
The system’s features includes:
- 4 working heights: 3.1m, 4.1m, 5.1m, 6.1m
- Compact 1.2m x 0.7m base size
- Fits through standard doorways
- Aluminium toe board set
- 250mm rung pitch
- One size frame for an easier build
- Tower condenses down to an easily transportable trolley
Watch the clip below to find out more about the Euro One!
- A solution for low-level work
- Working heights: 2m to 4m
- Manufactured to TUV Certified ISO 9001:2008 Quality Control System
Using a specially designed telescopic guardrail frame, the user is able to access the step platforms to gain easy access to and from the working platform. Stabilisers are provided for extra stability.
The podiums have a folding mechanism that allows it to fold flat, great for transportation and storage.
Watch the clip below to find out more!
- Can be assembled by one person in under three minutes
- Easy to store and transport (fits into a small van)
- Five adjustable platform heights between 1-2m (working heights from 3-4m)
- Comprises just two parts – tower and platform
- Integrated platform stabilisers, telescopic hand and knee rails
- Available in aluminium and GRP (non-conductive)
- Optional toe-boards
- Conforms to EN1004
The Galmon Teletower was awarded ‘Rental Product of the Year‘ at the European Rental Awards 2011.
Watch the clip below to see how easy it is to assemble the teletower!