Scissor lifts are used where more workspace and lifting capability is required. They are designed to provide larger platform work areas and generally to allow heavier loads than boom lifts.
Galmon offers scissor lifts with working heights of up to 56ft (17m) and capacities of up to 908kg (2,000lbs).
- Similar manoeuvrability to boom lifts
- Vertical extension of platform
- Horizontal expansion of deck
Scissor lifts are available in various electric and diesel-powered models.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage
- Minimal noise and air pollution
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage
- Longer usage time than electric powered scissor lifts
View our scissor lifts in action below!