The lineup of Galmon’s all-wheel steer telehandlers gives you all the power, reliability and maneuverability you need. With capacities from 5,500 to 12,000 lb and heights up to 55 ft, you can handle any job site challenge with these pick and place telehandlers.
From commercial and residential construction to steel work and framing, Galmon telehandlers can get you around crowded work areas to get the job done.
Features / Advantages:
- Ultra-strong beam to handle heavy application work, lift higher and farther
- Large wide cab with adjustable seating and 360-degree visibility
- Single joystick to control boom lift and telescope for more precise positioning
- Side-mounted engine combined with a high boom pivot and large cab allowing you better visibility
- Three steering modes (front wheel, all-drive and crab steer) to improve manoeuverability around the job site
- Drivetrain equipped with transmissions and axles that provide efficient control and durability while travelling around the job site
View the telehandlers in action below!