This course is designed for supervisors and WSH professionals (e.g. safety officers, project managers, project directors) to learn how to ensure the safe use of various types of mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs) within their control.
- Identify the different MEWP classifications
- Identify the different types of MEWPs and the differences between them
- Understand the safety features for MEWPs
- Understand the safety controls for MEWPs
- Selecting the appropriate MEWPs
- Understand the regulations relating to MEWP usage (Singapore Standard SS 616 : 2016)
- Understand the pre-start inspection of MEWPs
- Apply work site hazard assessment and control procedure
- Distinguish proper operation and shutdown of MEWPs
- Upon completion of the course, candidates will receive a MEWP Supervisor Certification
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- At least 18 years of age
- Applicants should be literate
- Course Fee: S$321 (incl GST)
- Course duration: 8 hrs
- Passing criteria: 100% attendance
- Mediums of instruction: English
Register online via the link below, or complete this registration form and email/fax it back to us.
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is an accredited training centre offering training in mobile elevating work platforms and work-at-height courses.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.
Should you have further queries, please contact us at +65 6862 2277 (ext 603) or firstname.lastname@example.org.