This course is designed for supervisors and WSH professionals (e.g. safety officers, project managers, project directors) to learn how to ensure the safe use of various types of mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs) within their control.
- Identify the different MEWP classifications
- Identify the different types of MEWPs and the differences between them
- Understand the safety features for MEWPs
- Understand the safety controls for MEWPs
- Selecting the appropriate MEWPs
- Understand the regulations relating to MEWP usage (Singapore Standard SS 616 : 2016)
- Understand the pre-start inspection of MEWPs
- Apply work site hazard assessment and control procedure
- Distinguish proper operation and shutdown of MEWPs
- Upon completion of the course, candidates will receive a MEWP Supervisor Certification
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- At least 18 years of age
- Applicants should be literate
- Course Fee: S$300 (excl GST); S$321 (incl GST)
- Course duration: 8.30am to 6pm
- Passing criteria: 100% attendance
- Mediums of instruction: English
- Government subsidies: SkillsFuture Credit
3 Easy Ways to Register
Unsure of which course to choose?
- Simply contact us and our staff will be able to advise you further
- We also provide customised training on your premises
- Contact us here
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is an accredited training centre offering training in mobile elevating work platforms and work-at-height courses.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.