The course is designed to equip workers with the requisite knowledge to perform their Work-At-Height activities properly and safely.
Trainees will learn how to:
- Identify relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) regulations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-At-Height roles and responsibilities
- Identify Work-At-Height hazards and preventive measures related to Work-At-Height activities
- Demonstrate the understanding of use and care for the various fall arrest systems and equipment
- MOM-Accredited Work-At-Height certification
- Lifetime validity
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Medically fit with no visual and hearing impairment
- Not afraid of heights
- Course Fee: S$80 (excl GST); $85.60 (incl GST)
- Course duration: 7.5 hrs, incl 1.5 hrs of practical and theory assessments
- Mediums of instruction: English, Mandarin, Tamil
2 Easy Ways to Register
Unsure of which course to choose?
- Simply contact us and our staff will be able to advise you further
- We also provide customised training on your premises
- +65 6862 2277 (ext 603)
- +65 9635 9833
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is an accredited training centre offering training in mobile elevating work platforms and work-at-height courses.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.