The course is designed to equip workers with the requisite knowledge to perform their Work-At-Height activities properly and safely.
Trainees will learn how to:
- Identify relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) regulations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-At-Height roles and responsibilities
- Identify Work-At-Height hazards and preventive measures related to Work-At-Height activities
- Demonstrate the understanding of use and care for the various fall arrest systems and equipment
- MOM-Accredited Work-At-Height certification
- Lifetime validity
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Medically fit with no visual and hearing impairment
- Not afraid of heights
- Course Fee: S$84.60 (incl GST)
- Course duration: 7.5 hrs, incl 1.5 hrs of practical and theory assessments
- Mediums of instruction: English, Mandarin, Tamil
- Government subsidy: Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme (if applicable)
Register online via the link below, or complete this registration form and email/fax it back to us.
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is an accredited training centre offering training in mobile elevating work platforms and work-at-height courses.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.
Should you have further queries, please contact us at +65 6862 2277 (ext 603) or firstname.lastname@example.org.