The course is designed to equip workers with the requisite knowledge to perform their work activities with aluminium towers properly and safely.
The course is suitable for workers responsible for assembling, dismantling, altering, moving or inspecting mobile access towers.
Trainees will learn how to:
- Identify relevant Workplace Safety and Health regulations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-At-Height roles and responsibilities
- Assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury as well as to those around them
- Globally recognised PASMA certification
- 5-year validity
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Medically fit with no visual and hearing impairment
- Not afraid of heights
- Course Fee: S$214 (incl GST)
- Course duration: 8.5 hrs, incl practical and theory assessments
- Medium of instruction: English
- Government subsidies: SkillsFuture Credits
Register online via the link below, or complete this registration form and email/fax it back to us.
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is also the first PASMA training centre outside of Europe offering courses/training in mobile aluminium scaffold towers.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.
Should you have further queries, please contact us at +65 6862 2277 (ext 603) or firstname.lastname@example.org.