The course is designed to equip supervisors with the skills to plan, organise work at height (WAH) activities involving mobile aluminium scaffold towers.
The course agenda includes the following topics:
- Health and Safety legislation and WAH regulations
- Guidance on WAH with Mobile aluminium scaffold towers
- The Competent Person
- Approved assembly methods
- Tower categories and components
- Risk assessment
- Emergency Rescue Plans and Provisions
- Inspection, Tagging and Reporting
- Globally recognised PASMA certification
- 5-year validity
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of mobile towers, as well as safety and health legislation/standards is an advantage.
- Course duration: 8 hrs, incl 1 hr assessment
- Medium of instruction: English
- Government subsidy: Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme (if applicable)
To register for the course, please contact us at +65 6862 2277 (ext 603) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is also the first PASMA training centre outside of Europe offering courses/training in mobile aluminium scaffold towers.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.
Should you have further queries, please contact us at +65 6862 2277 (ext 603) or email@example.com.