3 Easy Ways to Register
Unsure of which course to choose?
This Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) vertical personnel platform operator course will equip trainees with basic skills, knowledge and attitudes to operate vertical personnel platforms (VPP) safely via the following modules:
- CE1: Prepare to carry out VPP operations
- CE2: Carry out VPP operations
- CE3: Conduct post-operation of VPP
- WSQ Statement of Attainment for Operate Vertical Personnel Platform
- 5-year validity
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of the relevant sector of work
- Ability to listen, speak, read and write the relevant language at proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Level 3 and above
- Ability to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 3 and above
- Be medically fit to work at height
To register for the course, please complete the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is an Approved Training Organisation offering Workforce Skills Qualifications training in vertical personnel platform lifts, boom lifts and scissor lifts.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.
Should you have further queries, please contact us at +65 6862 2277 (ext 603) or email@example.com.