- S$270.00 (excl GST)
S$288.90 (incl GST)
3 Easy Ways to Register
Unsure of which course to choose?
- Simply contact us with your equipment model and our staff will be able to advise you further
- We also provide customised training on your premises
- +65 6862 2277 (ext 603)
- +65 9635 9833
This Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) scissor lift operator course will equip trainees with basic skills, knowledge and attitudes to operate scissor lifts safely via the following modules:
- CE1: Prepare to carry out scissor lift operations
- CE2: Carry out scissor lift operations
- CE3: Conduct post-operation of scissor lifts
- WSQ Statement of Attainment for Operate Scissor Lift
- 5-year validity
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of the relevant sector of work
- Ability to listen, speak, read and write the relevant language at proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Level 3 and above
- Ability to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 3 and above
- Be medically fit to work at height
- 8.30am to 6pm
(incl theory, practical and assessment)
- English, Mandarin, Malay, Tamil, Bengali
Government subsidies: (if applicable)
- Skills Development Fund
To register, download the registration form below and email it to email@example.com:
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is an Approved Training Organisation offering Workforce Skills Qualifications training in boom lifts, scissor lifts and vertical personnel platform lifts.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.
Should you have further queries, please contact us at +65 6862 2277 (ext 603) or firstname.lastname@example.org.