3 Easy Ways to Register
Unsure of which course to choose?
This Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) boom lift operator course will equip trainees with basic skills, knowledge and attitudes to operate boom lifts safely via the following modules.
- CE1: Prepare to carry out boom lift operations
- CE2: Carry out boom lift operations
- CE3: Conduct post-operation of boom lifts
- WSQ Statement of Attainment for Operate Boom Lift
- 5-year validity
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of the relevant sector of work
- Ability to listen, speak, read and write the relevant language at proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Level 3 and above
- Ability to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 3 and above
- Be medically fit to work at height
About Galmon Academy
Galmon Academy is Singapore’s first training centre dedicated to work-at-heights safety. It is an Approved Training Organisation offering Workforce Skills Qualifications training in boom lifts, scissor lifts and vertical personnel platform lifts.
Click here to read more about Galmon Academy and our courses.
Should you have further queries, please contact us at +65 6862 2277 (ext 603) or email@example.com.